6.11.03

I don't want to teach. I don't want to teach. I don't want to teach. AND the book I need from the library is missing. Who else in the frickin' place needs a book on theatre and drama in German? Oh, my lack of desire to teach today has nothing to do with the students, they're great.

Class wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be, although attendance was atrocious. At least that means that only the keeners were present. Yeah keeners!

And in Minou news, the Minou was at it again. There is nothing more ominous than a crash from the other room. K. and I have decided that the other cat that has been around our place is male and being a territorial jerk. Minou is a she. So I've decided that the other neighbor's cat is not so cute anymore and shall not be fed. Its gaze is a bit vapid anyway... -Zh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home