30.3.05

"Monolith" is the Word of the Day

I am sitting here, sporadically working on my dissertation so that Pitchka doesn’t fine me for not meeting my writing quota, waiting for the phone to ring. The ominous-sounding message from the grad coordinator was indeed ominous, so I am dealing with the following monoliths today:

1. My grad coordinator. Once she decides that there is nothing more to be done, she does nothing more.
2. School of Graduate Studies. Because what my grad coordinator has decided (and has been told by mysterious powers that be) makes no sense. None.
3. Arts and Sciences. Because the School of Graduate Studies is looking into this and will get back to me.
4. Admissions and Awards. Because the School of Graduate Studies is looking into this and Arts and Sciences cannot help me.
5. IRS. It seemed like a good idea at the time. I do need to file my taxes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home