29.9.04

Dumb ASS

Since I haven't been posting much of late, I'll give you an opportunity to laugh at me, because, man, I'm an idiot. I've been hunting all afternoon for books by Holý on translation theory and been growing increasingly frustrated since there's exactly squat-all out there by Holý on translation. I've searched the MLA, OCLC WorldCat, the University of Washington's catalogue, the National Library in Prague's numerous databases, and the bibliographies of numerous books that should contain a refernce to Holý. I've cursed my fate and wondered what is wrong with the world because Holý is a damned fine expert on translation. Then, I realised what my problem was. I am a dumb ass. I should be searching for Levý, not Holý. Life should be much easier from now on. -Zh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home