16.2.04

VoilĂ !

As you can tell, there have been some changes made here at Comme un trou. The tired, Santa-Fe-inspired, peach-pooh-brown-and-more-peach color scheme and graceless, bolded headers had to go, although I'm still not happy with the colors of our current headlines and links. There might be more tinkering done tonight. We've also added comments, so go ahead, leave us one. I know you want to. You have no idea how crushed K. looks as she scrolls through the page: "Comments, zero. Comments, zero. Comments, zero." Since I've spent the entire morning playing with color schemes (I'm smitten with the website Color Schemer), I'm going to go do some work now.

No work has really been accomplished yet, but I'm definitely done tinkering with the blog until K. gets home. She'll probably have some suggestions. -Zh.

P.S. The lasagna? Still good today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home