9.2.04

Good News

1. K. has returned (see previous entry). We all have her mom's new-found computer savvy to thank for this. I know that you were getting bored of me.

2. I'm posting this from my carrel, because my AirPort card works! Supposedly, the carrels aren't covered by the wireless network here, but they are. For this, you and I must thank my dad (for the airport card) and the university (for covering the carrels).

3. I am sporting new sneakers.

4. We now have comments on the blog.

5. My grant application did arrive in Washington, D.C. on time. I was secretly hoping that FedEx had somehow screwed it up so that I could demand my ten thousand dollars to go to Prague from them. I don't need the name of the grant on my C.V., but I do need the financial support to conduct my research. I mean, really, wouldn't you get the money through any means possible (and legal) to return to a place that looks like this

Charles Bridge

and like this

Rooftops of Prague

first thing in the morning?

Back to work. -Zh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home