19.12.03

K. just read her horoscope in the Weekly World News, which we have in the apartment so that I can cut it up for a postcard (I know that you're now going to think that we read it on a regular basis), and it was eerily (K.'s adjective of choice) accurate. She's a bit freaked out that a newspaper featuring the headline "Experts Warn: By 2044 All of America Will Be Elvis Impersonators" on the opposite page could have summed up her up in a paragraph. My horoscope, however, was lame.

Time to find some breakfast so that I can hand over the essays currently in my possession. Usually the second read-through results in lowered marks for the students. This time, I raised most of my grades. Am I feeling guilty? tired? Could I be channeling Doctor S.? -Zh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home