7.8.05

1. First name: let's just say it marks my origins both in terms of class and decade
2. Were you named after anyone? no
3. Do you wish on stars? I wish on anything I can lay claim to.
4. When did you last cry? This morning, while wrapping up a Bolitho book. Of course the character had to die but it still makes me sad. Or maybe I was crying because it'll be another couple of weeks before I can lay hands on the next one?
5. Do you like your handwriting? no
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? roast beef
7. What is your most embarrassing CD? I think that there's a post Stumbling towards Ecstasy Sarah McLachlan CD somewhere in the CD shelves. We hide it whenever there's company.
8. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? probably not
9. Do you have a journal? I have several art journals.
10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? not so much these days
11. What are your nicknames? anyone with half a brain should be able to figure them out. It's not like I really maintain my anonymity.
12. Would you bungee jump? In light of the other things I've jumped off of, yeah, I probably would.
13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? NO!
14. Do you think that you are strong? nope
15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? coffee heath bar crunch (I didn't need to change this answer!)
16. Shoe Size? 7
17. Red or pink? red
18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I'm pretty darn self-absorbed.
19. Who do you miss most? my family
20. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? Do it if you must but don't send it to me, please.
21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Runners and running shorts
22. What are you listening to right now? the silence of an empty house
23. Last thing you ate? mango with lime juice
24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? lime green
25. What is the weather like right now? hot and humid
26. Last person you talked to on the phone? Does the vioce-recording from the library count?
27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? nose, hands, eyes
28. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I found it over at New Kid and she seems really smart and sweet, so sure.
29. Favorite Drink? coffee and beer
30. Favorite Sport? hockey
31. Hair Color? dark brown
32. Eye Color? dark brown
33. Do you wear contacts? no
34. Favorite Food? swiss chard
35. Last Movie You Watched? March of the Penguins
36. Favorite Day Of The Year? Christmas
37. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? happy endings
38. Summer Or Winter? winter
39. Hugs OR Kisses? hugs
40. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? lemon tart
41. What Books Are You Reading? Alexander Kent - With All Despatch, Lowenthal - The Past is a Foreign Country, Lermontov - Masquerade, Eikhenbaum - his collected essays on Lermontov
42. What's On Your Mouse Pad? I don't have one.
45. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? I didn't watch television.
46. Favorite Smells? Ptichka, lemon, cooking onions, mown lawn, hyacinths
47. Favorite Sounds? Rain, wind
48. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Rolling Stones
49. What's the furthest you've been from home? The Asian half of Russia
50. Do you have a special talent? I can make this fish face
51. What is your ring tone? I don't own a cell phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home