7.8.05

This weekend was a mini-vacation for me. I've left the house only to buy food (and no prepared meal was bought in the process. They all kind of grossed me out), feed Bliss, aka Blister, the upstairs neighbor's surprisingly nasty cat, to clean out Blister's litter box (Bastard! He changed to non-clumping litter so now I need to actually clean the litterbox while he's gone for two weeks, something I have never, ever done in my cat-free existence), to wander aimlessly up and down the residential streets here, and to water the garden. I also harvested some zucchini and tomatoes from the neighbors garden for zucchini bread and Greek salad, respectively. I've barely thought about the diss or prepping my class. I can do that on Monday.

The baking count was good. There are muffins and zucchini bread in the freezer. I still need to make rice, however. This will be a week of ballet video workouts, rice, and steamed veggies. And massive productivity. Yes, indeed. Now I just need to figure out how to get going before four in the afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home