3.1.05

Keeping Track

There's another grant application under way, although this one isn't freaking me out to the same extent as the last couple. It's either because 1. I'm finally getting the hang of it, 2. no Czech is involved, or 3. I'm fairly certain I won't get this one. If it's no. 3, then I'm doing an awful lot of work for nothing. Here's my to do list as of this morning:

Order transcripts from four different universities
Ask for two letters of recommendation
Photocopy first page of passport
Complete application
Write research proposal in English
Translate research proposal into another language
Write policy relevance essay in English
Write archive list in English
Write archive list in another language
Update CV in Engilsh
Translate CV into another language
Photocopy everything listed after my passport five times.
Mail the damn thing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home