17.1.05

Dodgeball

Why hadn't I rented Dodgeball instead of Troy on Friday? After watching Dodgeball and realizing that Lance Armstrong is a better actor than Brad Pitt, I can only conclude that I rented Troy either because I'm dumb or because my deep distrust of movie critics had me convinced that Troy could not have been as bad as they said it was. Yes, I'm dumb and distrustful. It gets ugly sometimes.

Bonus: K. sat at her table last evening, making ATCs, while I watched my dumb movie. Afterwards, she informed that I laugh like a toddler. "You know, how small children clap while they laugh? You do that too." I suppose that we really don't need a child as I should be growing out of this soon. I can supply every stage of childhood development while bringing in a second income. -Zh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home