12.1.05

Keeping Track V

Order transcripts from four different universities
Ask for two letters of recommendation
Photocopy first page of passport
Complete application
Write research proposal in English
Translate research proposal into another language
Write policy relevance essay in English
Write archive list in English
Write archive list in another language
Update CV in Engilsh
Translate CV into another language
Photocopy everything listed after my passport five times.
Mail the damn thing

It's done and I am going to rail. Just a bit. I am going to rail about the fact that I am sending all of this paper and all of it contains pretty much the exact same information. Everything in my application can be found much more easily on my CV. In fact, I kept mixing up the coninutation of my application answers with my CV. Geesuz, people. Is it worth the trees? Is it really? -Zh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home