12.10.04

I've come to the realization that when one sits in either a small office on campus or a larger office at home all day and does nothing but drinks coffee, reads books, and diligently writes twopagesaday (K. now owns the trademark to that one), there is not a whole lot to contemplate in blog form. That and I'm obsessed with making ATCs, multi-layered ATCs, in fact, and no one really wants to hear about my adventures with watermark tissue and vellum. Although, if you're reading this and know of a way to attach vellum to paper that does not involve mounting spray, brads, eyelets, or special scrapbooking supplies, which I tend to regard as the tarted-up-in-schmancy-packaging poor second cousins to the fun stuff found at an art supply store, I'd appreciate it if you'd enlighten me. I have this one ATC... Zh.

I am going to the library today. Maybe it will piss me off like it used to do? I was rather grumpy last week to discover that the catalogue entry for Lidiia Ginzburg's Lermontov's Artistic Path has the wrong author listed. And the Herald of the Russian Christian Student Movement is still missing. All ten years' worth of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home