17.8.05

Ominous Sign

The cream that we bought yesterday for my morning coffee curdled. It's already sour, which is what I have a feeling I'm going to feel like at the end of the day.

ETA: Of course, the fact that I slept so poorly didn't exactly make me optomistic about the day. My work-out, on the other hand, did. As did working my way through a particularly rocky section of my introduction (oh, yes, I hadn't mentioned the fact that I need to rewrite me entire effin' intro, had i?) But then the Fates, who really wanted to impress upon me that curdled cream = crappy day, sent a sick Ptichka home from the picket line today. As if the strike lock-out wasn't bad enough in and of itself. Now she'll probably have to walk the line this weekend and here I was, looking forward to spending some quality time with my wife since she's been gone for the past week and a half. I suppose that the fates are just jealous. Losers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home