7.12.04

Hmmmm....

K. had a dream last night. This isn't any different from most nights. K. always dreams and then remembers them. I, on the other hand, dream but never remember anything except for the weird sex dreams and I don't tend to share those. As she was walking out the door, K. stopped and said nonchalantly, "I had a dream last night that we were living in Nelson." I probably grunted noncommittally in response. Dreams of living in Nelson are nothing new. It's a dream just about everyone in her clan has. "Oh, and you fell out of a tree." At this point I looked up. "Twice," she continued, "You were all right both times."

Now I'm stumped as to how to interpret this. Traditionally when people other than the dreamer fall down, it signifies triumph over enemies. So am I the bad guy now? If I fold the laundry this evening, will she not have a repeat of this dream? Maybe I should do some dishes for good measure. Hmmm...I think I'll fold that laundry. I should've done it yesterday anyway. -Zh.

There's a weird guy in front of our bedroom window shovelling snow. Why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home