19.4.05

I just stepped outside to reclaim the stray's cat-food bowl. It's beautiful out. I guess that it's time to stop dicking around, shower, get dressed, and go outside with the laptop to write my two pages. I crossed off everything on my to-do list yesterday, so the list is longer today, even though I woke up late and have a two-hour panel on compiling my dossier to attend this afternoon. That's right. I'm going to learn how to compile my dossier. It'll make my supervisor feel better to know that I actively did something about a prospective academic career even though I'm not really interested in one anymore. I've read Faust. I know who wins. But everytime I read about someone out there meeting with academic success, I feel a twinge of jealousy. Oh well, as Ptichka always says, "A year is a long time."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home