15.10.04

Random Stuff to Read

The Cinematheque Ontario season opens today. I'm not going to a screening tonight but it is time to start seriously considering ways to blow my entire evening that do not involve acetate and acrylics. If you're looking for something to do, feel free to go to the Cinematheque link at the bottom of the sidebar and see if there's anything I absolutely must see (I am skipping the Danish-fest though. That whole Dogma schtick? It's nowhere near as revolutionary as people like to think.) or play with the following links.

A post about politics and the arts with which I don't fully agree.

More on Derrida

You Forgot Poland (via Bitch Ph.D.)

As someone who takes her puppets very seriously, I need to know would it be worth my while to see this?

-Zh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home